FAINT DRUMS are the drum samples used in SPEAKING WITH GHOSTS' cover of "Faint" by Linkin Park!
These are a fully processed, mix-ready drum sample collection.
Faint Drums includes 1 kick, 1 snare, and 2 toms. The drums are processed through Cory Brunnemann's mixing techniques using both plugins, and outboard gear such as his Focusrite Red 3 and custom SSL compressor built by Dan Korneff.
Each kit piece includes 9 versions of the samples.
1. FULL (All close and room samples, run through SSL, Red 3, and parallel compression)
2. FULL NO RED (Focusrite Red 3 turned off)
3. FULL NO COMP (Focusrite Red 3 + SSL turned off)
4. FULL NO PARALLEL (parallel compression taken out of "FULL")
5. FULL NO PARALLEL NO RED (parallel compression taken out, Red off)
6. CLOSE (No rooms or reverb, close samples only)
7. CLOSE NO RED (Red 3 turned off)
8. CLOSE NO PARALLEL (parallel compression taken out of "CLOSE")
9. CLOSE NO PARALLEL NO RED (parallel compression taken out, Red off)
I gave this many options to give the end user a lot of options with my processing or without it, so you have a great deal of flexibility with even fully mix-ready samples like this.
CLICK HERE to hear a clip of the samples used in SPEAKING WITH GHOSTS' cover of "Faint" by Linkin Park
CLICK HERE to hear a raw sample of the drum samples. I used "FULL NO COMP" for this clip but then ran them through my SSL (drum buss) and RED (master buss) as I would in a real mixing scenario.